We are proud to announce our new RPG game based on a different music theme: AEREA - SCATTERED LANDS. This is not a simulation game, but one we always wanted to develop for years. We plan to launch in many platforms, but first on PC/MAC on Steam. We will share more details about this during the next weeks. Below you can check some of our features:
- Play the campaign with 4 different classes, solo or with friends in a local PC / console
- Search for enemies and action, instead of looting items. We want you to focus on the character
- Music is not just our main background theme, but also plays a big part on the character skills
- Three different flying continents with more than three biomes each
- Maps based on arenas: defeat the monsters, restore the music and upgrade your character
- Puzzles on each map arena, with player rewarding for exploration and combat
- Each boss has unique styles and all of them are based on music instruments
- Each class has its own unique gameplay, giving players different experience each new play
- We plan to have around 8 hours of gameplay. But playing with different classes and multiplayer can increase this a lot.
- Original soundtrack that fill the emotion on each quest.
We also have a teaser trailer online that we first showed on Brasil Game Show 2015, check below:
Each week we are going to share some news about the game, including:
- Concept art
- Gameplay features
- And much more
Check our images gallery here on IndieDB: Indiedb.com
Check our facebook page for more info and community comments: Facebook.com
We plan to release the game in the middle of 2016, we are still looking for a Publisher to work with us in the game and as soon as we close a deal, we will have more info. But our team will be in charge for EVERYTHING regarding game features and development. We want the COMMUNITY help us with the game. Also, we DO NOT PLAN to release the game under early access, but as a complete game on Steam.
Please, if you like the game, share with your friends, give us your feedback and we will show you what we are developing in the last few months.