Adventures in Text is a series of quests and quizzes available on Xbox Live Indie Games for Xbox 360 and PC (controller required). How does it work? Well you'll have options to pick from and you should think carefully and discuss with your friends on each decision. Each player then votes for their answer. The most popular answer is picked but if your group can't agree a most popular answer, one will be picked at random.
Three short adventures.
- Explore the world of Aeski
- Try to escape The Locked Room
- Survive an interview for the School for Gifted Demons
Play with friends with up to 4-player co-op.
- Can you work together to make the right decision?
- Fail to agree and the game decides your path!
- Violence is not a recommended debating technique.
Also includes three quizzes
- Test your knowledge of Halloween and all things spooky
- Challenge your knowledge of the world.
- What do you know of classic games?
It will be available for the lowest price point of $1 on XBLIG and free on PC some time in mid-January!