This member has provided no bio about themself...
I'm a character design artist, incase you ever need help modelling, sampling textures or creating brand new ones.
Looks P good.
So there are some points I must make about this mod both positive and negative... And I know Pro and Cons lists are a big cliche but I can't see a better way to organise my feedback.
So let's start with Cons.
1. To start off I felt there was little direction as to what was going, I felt that being dropped into a situation and forced to figure things out in seconds via trial and error was a little nerve racking.. I know you can slow down time and all but with it being a little iffy, it made a lot of these moments pretty upsetting. I know that having to think fast is kind of the point, but i think it could be executed a lot better
2. You know those red tiles you threw in to give the game some atmosphere? when the screen goes into slow-motion it's hard to differentiate the white from the red, as the screen gets tinted red.
3. There's an area i got stuck in as I killed all the turrets without using the laser, as I figured there was a puzzle to be solved with it, little did i know i had to burn a few of them to continue.
1. I loved the fact you could even figure out how to make this possible....
2. I enjoyed you bringing back portal 1 mechanics, like killing cores (who by the way don't usually shoot lasers) and dodging the rockets to hit people. And although I didn't see it necessary to let us pick up the rocket. It was a nice touch.
>one sec my dog wants out.
>okay let's get back into this
3. I'm trying really hard to give this a balanced review and really what I feel to say is that this has so much potential I feel that if you were to start working on your own work using source, you could do something really dope. Like take the combat feel you gave this mod. You could do something great with that!
Oh and hey...
please link some social media.
I got some artwork to send you.
Oh thank you, I didn't think to restart steam... figured it'd be dropped in instantly as if it was a folder. Thank you friend.
I'm really sorry that i have to ask, but i've put the portalhot folder in the sourcemods and am too big of an idiot of what to do next... could you point me in the right direction?
My sincerest apology.