Hey I'm Bernt, I enjoy doing game dev in my spare time.
- Level Design
- 2D Art
- Simple animating & rigging
I'm also known as: Tooxic, Toox.
Thanks! Feel free to post suggestions in the Discord channel.
Thanks mate, even more stuff is coming soon!
Yeah, this will be fixed at some point.
RIP Contagion, here comes ZPS 3.0!
Be sure to get the 'Infestus AutoUpdater Tool', which will allow you to update the mod.
Hey, yeah I'm hoping to setup a website later, currently it uses the Steam page, which is hidden..
For now, most of the information regarding updates, bug fixes, etc, will be through discord: Discord.gg
Hey! Unfortunately no, the mod will remain in thirdperson for now.
- Updated the download link.
You can put it anywhere except for your CoF root directory in steamapps/common/cof/*.
Be sure to post any bugs here: Steamcommunity.com if you find any!
check the readme file please.
Sure thing, go ahead. ^^
The code is up on github here: Github.com
You have to be logged on Steam.. (steam service must be running)
Check the readme file.
Go in-game and host a coop map through the main menu, if you haven't forwarded port 27015 then add +port <port number> in the settings.txt file which is located in the same folder as the server browser's .exe file.
There's more details in the readme file.
The download link has been updated to V18.104.22.168:
- Fixed a crash which would occur if you closed the program while searching for servers.
- Fixed an issue when you'd connect to a server when CoF wasn't running it had a 50-50 chance that you would not be connected to the server. (you had to click the server again when CoF was up)
- You can now see which servers are password protected. (displays a padlock icon)
- The server browser has a separate executable for Win XP users, move the CoFServerBrowser.exe from the 'winXP' folder and into the same folder as the .NET 4.5 CoFServerBrowser and overwrite it.
I've uploaded a new version, it has a .net 4 and .net 4.5 version. Check if the .net 4 works for you!
Thanks mate, sent you a pm!
Hmmm, the current version runs 4.5. I'll see if I can get in a net 4.0 version as well.
You should try to get the latest .NET framework and C/C++ redist packages. And run it in compatibility mode for XP. Let me know if it works! :)
You're welcome! :)
A new version has been released fixing/changing/adding:
- You now connect to servers when double clicking items in the server list, before it would only copy the ip and port and you had to paste it in the console when the game was up.
- Now you can also connect to other servers while CoF is running by double clicking any available server, this will tell the running game to connect to it.
- You can now right click any item in the server list, this will pop up a context menu where you can choose to connect to the server or show info about the active players on the server. You can quick refresh this Player Info form by hitting F5.
I forgot to ship the default VC libs with the app, I've reuploaded it. Please try it again.
You're welcome! ^^