Previously known as "captinrick"
Ok, I think i get it, can't wait. =D
I finally figured out how to resize gifs to work as avatars. =D
also cannot wait for the new contests, but with this ticket idea would their be a price range, or could we just get whatever because like train simulator.
1. I love Christmas because of the atmosphere surrounding it, the snow makes everything look so pure and clean if you ask me its very fitting that the new year starts during winter. also i love Christmas because of the Christmas lights, the colourful Christmas lights just bring such a unique element to the atmosphere that cant be described, perhaps its all those old Christmas movies, who knows?
2. I like my PlayStation because of how simple it is to use, don't get me wrong i love to use my PC but sometimes its just a pain to use especially when something doesn't work right and you end up spending hours troubleshooting only to realize it was some stupid thing that would have taken like two minutes to fix. No i love being able to just pull out my PlayStation hook it up and play with out worrying about windows 10 trying to install for the millionth time.
3. I like Moddb because of the mods developed be all sorts of people that bring so many unique and new elements into some of your favorite games. As well the community of Moddb is one of the nicest I've ever seen they're always so helpful when you have a problem and willing to walk you through how to fix it. But best of all we have game contests hosted by Kark-Jocke. :D
1. the knights of the Teutonic order because they are the most amazing unit in all of age of empires.
2. Probably just a normal bow because there is less that can go wrong. like malfunctions and jams.
3. I probably wouldn't have much choice but if it came down to it i feel like i could fight.
I'm just gonna cut in here right before the end :D
1. Probably somewhere like Tibet, because its always Tibet.
2. Although i am quite experienced with rifles, really do enjoy range shooting; however having experienced the cost of ammo first hand id probably take a crossbow because you get more power than a bow and you can still retrieve your
3. id probably just use Chrome-Wolf because chrome is shiny just like the treasurers id find, and wolves are very tough animals and you'd have to me tough to be a treasure hunter.
1. I would use cold steel hand and a half sword, because its relatively light weight and mid sized blade make it possible to wield one handed so that it could be used along side a shield, but it is also possible to deliver devastating two handed strikes.
2. I would of course help someone who needs help but cannot afford to pay, however i would not make a habit of it because if you're too lenient people will take advantage of you, and the same note you cannot be too merciless or people will fear you rather than respect you.
3. I would use the title "White Knight". which is defined either as "a hero who comes to the rescue" or "a beleaguered champion who fights heroically for a cause" because it is somewhat modest and fairly easy to remember, and it is not tied to a single man so that i could train a successor to take my place.
4. By far the single most terrifying thing for me is people. But let me explain people with suffering from psychopathy who can apply logical thinking, but lack all sense of empathy and could kill you and never display even a hint of remorse.
No link because indisputably the most dismaying part is that anyone could be a psychopath, the cashier at the store, the man who sat next to you on the train, even people in your own family.
*This is not to imply that all people who suffer from psychopathy are deranged killers, just that to me the thought that there are people who can kill without a second thought is frighting.
The profile pic makes it look like everything they say is really intense
"First Try" -Batman
Big Brother is always watching <o> <o>
That moment when you comment on a random person's profile because you're bored.
This group... i like :D
free games (if you're lucky)
SIGN ME UP
1. My favorite thing about the Romans would have to be the "Testudo formation" that they would create with their "Scutum" shields. The amount of coordination required to form and maintain such a creative military formation is astounding. Especially while arrows are raining down on your shield.
2. I would have to go with the sword and shield. Because I actually have a Roman style short sword, and considering how I can barely maneuver one in anyway that looks remotely precise i would not even want to try two. And people who have ever seen me try to sweep the floor can attest to why I shouldn't even try to use a spear.
Looks amazing keep up the good work :)
Looking great keep up the good work, really enjoyed playing around with previous demos :)
i like this game
do you need starcraft Brood Wars