This member has provided no bio about themself...
Now that the game has its own engine, I can focus on polishing and creating effects and other special stuff freely.
Therefore I have some news here:
Some stuff with percentage of completion for individual aspects of the game ==================================================================
- I think the INTRO will stay as is from now on. So Consider it done (90%)
- The MENU should change, though I am not sure I will, therefore consider it as work in progress (50%).
- The Level selection screen is going to change but the overview is more or less there (30%)
- In level game engine needs some polishing with some interesting extra functionality I have in mind like, changing number of Dynamites you drop, showing text info in a box and maybe some effects (70%).
- Level creation is still to be done and I have 3 levels almost ready. This file has the game engine level (consider it a template and test level for the game engine code). The game will have around 10 levels so still in progress (30%).
- A Level Editor is something I am considering but haven't worked on it at all (0%). This is wip - aka work in progress - this means it is only to have an idea of how the game is progressing.
Now the Player cannot see behind obstacles and there is a field of view. I have also added a torch...Don't know if I'll keep it though.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.