This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Management located Anywhere.
Posted by Artinkstudios.wixsite.com on
Hello and welcome. We are seeking for a dedicated Producer/Project Manager.
At Art Ink Studios we are a small indie team of four people that make games for mobile, consoles and pc. The first game that we are making is called Star Blitz X. It is a 3-D first person shooter that is the love letter of 1980’s shoot’em up arcade games with a modern touch.
- Good at negotiating contracts, including licensing deals.
- Ability to communicate and to write a document in English.
- Able to develop and maintaining schedules and budgets.
- Help pitch game ideas to publishers.
- Have good decision-making skills.
- Acting as liaising between development staff and publishers.
- Must be passionate, committed, reliable, and love making video games.
It is important that you understand this before deciding to work with us that this is a non-paid project. It is a risk and right now we are looking for eager candidates who are willing to work long term on this upcoming project. We already hit the milestone of completing the demo of the game in six months, but doing last minutes testing for bugs. We plan to offer revenue sharing for all new members who join our team that is based on a percentage and see to be fairly compensated for their time, scaled to the success of our game.
Send an email to email@example.com with resume and portfolio