This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Beckstation on
Alexander here, Project Manager/Lead Artist for Parsec Studios.
We are are after a few new members to join our team in producing our open world game.
Below are the details for each of the different roles.
- UE4 blueprint and C Language coding experience.
- Can work alongside other Programmers and work with the current mechanics already coded into the project.
- Is open and friendly and able to understand the needs/wants of project management.
- Low poly modelling. Including LODs [Level of detail] for game engine use.
- Good texturing skills.
- Correct texture maps for UE4. [AO, Roughness and Metallic Packed into one Map with colour Channels. Diff and Normal stay separate]
- Able to work and talk with the other Artists to match the materials you use to keep materials the same through the game.
- Can work on concepts for any design (Characters, Maps, UI etc)
- Can work with 3D artists on concepts and final designs for models.
- All must be able to attend weekly meetings on set days. If not able to attend minuets are kept for you to read to keep up with everything.
- Will sign an NDA and only post information when allowed to.
- Will stay with the project until the end. If you plan to drop out after some payments, don't bother.
- Mainly Rev Share, other payments may happen*
*If an active member of the team and funding allows for it.
Add Myself on discord and inform me what role your after, and provide past work.