This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Vambrace Studios on
Vambrace Studios is a collective currently formed of fifteen members across the world. We pride ourselves on operating under virtues of professionalism, efficiency, cooperation, and excellence.
We are currently working on a thus-far untitled, singleplayer and multiplayer FPS project, and are looking for a number of individuals to help us on this endeavour.
The project will focus on a combination of tactical realism established through great gameplay, and an engaging contemporary narrative appealing to a number of people. The project is currently in pre-production, so don't worry -- you'll be getting in at the ground floor with an experienced team, including members formerly of studios such as Ubisoft and Rocksteady.
All further details will be released to applicants once you send the first email, so with no further ado, I'm going to list the positions we're looking for.
- C++ Programmers. Don't shy away -- we need people with any kind of proficiency or experience in C++, so please don't be frightened if you're not exactly a veteran developer with ten years of programming under your belt.
- Graphic Designer. Our marketing campaign is going to be extensive and ideally reach people all around the world, and we're going to need some slick visuals to go along with that. Photoshop experience or equivalent required.
- Video Producer. Experience in a professional video production and/or editing suite preferred.
- 3D Animator. What good are intricately detailed 3D props if they don't move properly?
- 3D Character Designer. Our game aims to have a striking and varied cast of sympathetic characters -- not to mention a slew of bad guys.
- 3D Prop Designer. Everything from soda cans to oil tankers.
- Concept Artists. All good visual productions start with concept art -- we're looking for more artists to join our team.
We at Vambrace look forward to working with you, and hope to hear from you very soon!
If you're interested, please just drop Ross, the Project Manager, an email at email@example.com or add him on Skype (boom-its-ross). No need to drop in a resume first, just a name, the position you're after, and your experience will be more than enough to get a dialogue going.
I hope to be working with some of you very soon!