This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Crowvisuals on
we want to build a more or less "simple" FPS game baes on Unreal Engine 4. So we are looking for possibilities to get it to work. The project not need much AI work, because the player will interact with the environment.
We have a wide range of assets that will be used to build the game, but we are lacking the technical know how to realize it. So we are looking for an experienced Freelancer or small Team to get it done.
If you are able to build a cool fps game with the fps kit and some own manpower on your own, you are maybe the right choice. You should be ready to:
- Implement and simple animate the UI
- Make small triggers to cast events
- Let the Player interact with the environment (like destroying Doors or Walls)
- and everything else what needs to be done for playing the game :)
- You can use any Blueprint/ Shortcut to make it happen inside the budget
Not nessecary but a plus would be:
- Making small cut scenes
The job will be paid out of our pocket. So it is and will be an indie budget.
So if you are interested, feel free to drop me an email with some example work at email@example.com