Artists located Anywhere.
We at Darklight Games are looking for additional 3D animators to join our passionate team of experienced game developers, artists, and open-source collaborators. Candidates will get involved in the creation process of new content for Darkest Hour: Europe ’44-’45 in a highly collaborative, but laid-back environment.
- Create detailed 1st person weapon animations and character animations.
- Export animations in and out of the game engine.
- Collaborate with 3D artists in implementing new assets from start to finish (examples of current projects include: Bren LMG, M3 Grease Gun, and others).
- Proficiency with animation tools in either software package: Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, etc.
- Portfolio showcasing examples of previous work.
- Collaborative spirit.
Nice to have
- Proficiency in rigging and/or modeling.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 2.5 SDK.
- Basic understanding of Git.
- Basic programming knowledge.
This is a volunteer position, but payment per completed animation project can be negotiated.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with examples of your previous work.