• Register

Welcome to the [PAD]Community. This is a group for WoP players and fans on IndieDB and ModDB to join and to find out what is going on in the World of Padman. The very good bit is that anyone in the community can add articles, media and downloads to the group's profile. Share your stuff or invite other players to join online. Make an event and take part in them as they happen.

Forum Thread
World of Padman Standalone turns 12 (Groups : [PAD]Community : Forum : WoP General : World of Padman Standalone turns 12) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 13 2019 Anchor

At 1st of April the he World of Padman standalone release turns 12 this year. Any suggestions for a celebration?

Some facts of release history:

• WoP 1.0 - June 18th, 2004
  • WoP 1.1 - April 1st, 2007
  • WoP 1.2 - December 06th, 2007
  • WoP 1.5 - December 28th, 2010
  • WoP 1.6 - December 17th, 2011

Edited by: Kai-Li

Mar 16 2019 Anchor

I never remember the exact year I started playing wop. But I know i started with 1.2 and I was able to join some servers that ran 1.1. Oh those days when you could walk in the sky on trashmap and use punchy in the spray room on every map.... :D

I've always wanted to make a huge pad tower. It has been done before but I think the screenshots were lost. If we get as many players on the pad day as we have been getting at times, we could make a seriously tall tower! We would just need to arrange a date and have a big map. Pad Library would be nice. Would be interesting if we could stand on the table and make the tower tall enough to be level with the next floor up! We would then just need someone to spectate and take several screenshots and a demo too maybe.

Apr 1 2019 Anchor

Hey Ben_the_PadKing. I think this is a really nice idea. A tower we can make for sure. I will create an news item for the next Padday upcoming Friday. Until then, check this out: Worldofpadman.net. I do not have much time right now to answer other threads. ;)

Apr 4 2019 Anchor

I just wonder how we will be able to prevent some evil player destroying the tower! It will be worth doing in the end. Maybe someone with imperious hitting it dead in the centre would make quite some video! I just don't know how we will have control over things. Making it should be quite easy as if players struggle to jump up it on library, they could join the tower by falling from the next floor up.

We will just have to hope that we can get players to stop killing everyone if we are doing this. Maybe hectic could set a reminder message on his server settings just for this round or something.

Apr 8 2019 Anchor

Snmek obrazovky 339

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.