• Register

Welcome to the [PAD]Community. This is a group for WoP players and fans on IndieDB and ModDB to join and to find out what is going on in the World of Padman. The very good bit is that anyone in the community can add articles, media and downloads to the group's profile. Share your stuff or invite other players to join online. Make an event and take part in them as they happen.

Forum Thread
World of Padman 1.2 Complete Pack - The return + WoP 1.2 Custom Maps Archive (Groups : [PAD]Community : Forum : WoP General : World of Padman 1.2 Complete Pack - The return + WoP 1.2 Custom Maps Archive) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 24 2021 Anchor

Hello all!

This is a follow-up post of my original 1.2 pack from 2019. A lot has changed as I recently picked it up again and made some changes.
Download link is currently pending.

I am also running an archival project for WoP custom maps (main focus right now is ones made for 1.2, but I am working on a list of 1.5 maps, the archive of which is much more complete). Here is the spreadsheet of all maps: Docs.google.com (Unconfirmed refers to maps which were likely never finished and only existed as concepts, or maps that were in development but never released).
If you are an old map maker or player reading this and believe you have some of these maps, please contact me on Discord: method#1998. I am also looking for the Horror mod made by Kogs.

Below is the original changelog + the new stuff:

CHANGELOG (of the pack):

v1.0: Initial release
v1.1: Added PadMod menus and old Imperius skin to the PadMod
v1.2: Fixed the Line CTF map and the no.5 song in the CTF mod
v1.3: Added Cyber's Room, old_home and Hyrule castle maps
v1.4: Ported Modkuh to the PadMod
v1.5: Fixed sounds, map scripts, models and textures of the ModKuh port
v1.6: Added the PadMaps to the maps screen
v1.7: Fixed more bugs with ModKuh, changed the Injector and Spray Pistol skins in the padmod to their old counterparts
v1.8: Added the second Paddy Toons skin pack, BadStyle PadMan skin and old padman model from Q3
v1.9: Added a new synthwave playlist to the wop_mpm mod (If you want to have it play on all mods, move it to the main "wop" folder. You can do the same with any other playlist.)

v2.0: Moved the padmaps and modkuh to their own mod, improved the grappling hook scripts (type /set g_grapple 1 in console to spawn with grappling hook at the start of each match), added 3atme's skinpack, added a new song to the dieselkopf playlist, added 5 new songs to the Solkrieg playlist, added some q3 models to the new "PadMaps" mod, the PadMod now has a cleaner experience (Uses 1.2 scripts instead of 1.6 ones), changed the padmaps list to go from first to last padmap created by ente instead of having it go down an alphabetical order like before
v2.1: Made all of the padman skins selectable from the main menu. (Under padman are all the standalone skins, then at the very end are the padtrekkies, padstars and paddytoons skin collections. In order to use the normal padman model, you have to type in the console /model padman, /model padman/red or /model padman/blue. I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is the only model i couldn't get working in the menus)
v2.1.1: Default padman is selectable from the menu again! Sadly I couldn't get Green padman to work, as it interfered with the normal padman models... will update this post if i find a workaround to it, but for now, no such luck.
v2.1.2: Successfully added the green padman skin!
v2.2: Added the "Advent Calendar" map to the xmas mod (originally made by lklplaya for WoP 1.2)
v2.3: Added the "Skull Overlord" padman skin to the padmaps mod (Recreation by xLapisLazulix)
v2.4: Fixed the Bubble G. skin in the xmas mod (now displays white animation instead of the colorful one) and added a new "snow imp" skin to the xmas mod. Also removed the extra mod shortcuts and fixed the naming of the mods.
v2.5: Fixed the headgear and capes of the old padman skins when playing team matches.
v2.6: Added a new "Rammstein remastered" music playlist to the custom maps mod.
v2.7: Fixed all the padstars, padtrekkies, paddytoons bots in the PadMaps, q3 bots in the custom maps mod and added 3 new bots: Skull Overlord, Mister Phono and Rayman.
v2.7.1: Moved the "padstars" skins under the normal padman skins, added green padman bot.
v2.7.2: Fixed the "sonic" bot not displaying properly in the padmaps and custom maps mods.
v2.8: Added two new songs "Just Another Countdown" and "Desert Wind" by Green Sun to the default Green Sun playlist.
v2.9: Added a new Instagib music playlist "Miami Nights 84 v2"

v3.0: Development of the pack has continued: Removed the copyrighted music tracks (Miami Nights 84, Rammstein and Solkrieg), added recreations of the original padmod ammo pickups, recreated the original Bubble. G. Icon, improved the Cybbath textures greatly and added "TDM" by Padmichi and Wentolo's Room Test to the pack
v3.1: Minor fixes with the custom imperius skins: The graphic when charging is now the appropriate color (white for xmas mod, yellow for padmod and red for padmaps), added the padmod menus to the padmaps mod and added bot files for Padishment in the PadMaps mod.
v3.1.1: Made the speedy smoke red in the PadMod
v3.2: Ported the WoP 1.1 scripts to the PadMod (invincibility when obtaining puppet master and the ability to frag opponents in the spray room with the punchy)
v3.3: Fixed Q3 model sounds in the Custom Maps mod
v3.4: Fixed music not playing in PadGallery DeLuxe (PadMaps)
v3.5: Replaced the CybBath recreation levelshot with the real one (found in the PadMod custom variant of PadGallery DeLuxe).
v3.5.1: Added the original nipper sound to the PadMod

And more to come!

Download link: pending release

Edited by: xLapisLazulix

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.