• Register

Welcome to the [PAD]Community. This is a group for WoP players and fans on IndieDB and ModDB to join and to find out what is going on in the World of Padman. The very good bit is that anyone in the community can add articles, media and downloads to the group's profile. Share your stuff or invite other players to join online. Make an event and take part in them as they happen.

Forum Thread
Padday am 03.02.2019 / Padday at 2019-02-03 (Groups : [PAD]Community : Forum : [PAD]Days : Padday am 03.02.2019 / Padday at 2019-02-03) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 3 2019 Anchor

Deutsch:

Termin: 03.02.2019, 19:00 Uhr
Servername: Hectics Zock Server
Serveradresse: wop.zock-server.de:27961

Servereinstellungen: Standard World of Padman 1.6 Servereinstellungen mit zwei Ausnahmen:

• Die Rotation wurde zufällig von einem Skript erstellt und von Hand getestet
  • Es ist The Brains Beryllium Mod installiert um Fehler im Spiel zu beheben und die Administration etwas zu erleichtern

English:

Date: 2019-02-03, 7:00pm CET
Server name: Hectics Fun Server
Server address: wop.zock-server.de:27961

Server settings: Default World of Padman 1.6 server settings with two exceptions:

• rotation was created automatically by a script but tested by hand
  • The Brains Beryllium mod is running to fix some bugs and make the administration easier.

--

Best regards/Liebe Grüße,
Hectic

Play more Spray your Color!

Feb 5 2019 Anchor

Hi guys, sorry for not joining the last Padday. When I came back from one week skiing I found my internet connection broken at home. I had no internet for 4 days, but I am now back online. I hope you had fun last Sunday evening.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.