• Register

Desura is a community driven digital distribution service for gamers, putting the best games, mods and downloadable content from developers at gamers fingertips, ready to buy and play. Welcome to the official Desura BLOG.

Forum Thread
Cannot run / launch "Smoking Guns" and "Urban Terror" on Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit (Groups : Desura : Forum : Application Linux : Cannot run / launch "Smoking Guns" and "Urban Terror" on Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 28 2013 Anchor

So, i installed Desura for linux from the Desura official site, and i installed "Cube 2 Sauerbraten" , "Wolfstein Enemy Territory", "Smoking Guns" and "Urban Terror" out of which the former two are working with no problem, but the latter two namely "Smoking Guns" wouldn't just launch while "Urban Terror" launches perfectly but it shows the game console which gives an error "stdin is not a tty console, tty console mode failed" and then i have to type in "quit" to exit the game. And in no way i can get either of them to run. Please help me..

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.