Knuist & Perzik
Based in Netherlands
Mess up or clean the bizarre world of Wuppo: Breft Festival (Forever) in this action packed 3v3 online platformer shooter. Go make friends, gain rivals and become a BFF legend!
After the succes of indie-hit: Wuppo, Knuist & Perzik secretly started working on Wuppo: Breft Festival (forever) for about 2 years. The game was announced on July 16th 2020.
- Get good at 3v3 online BFF team battles
- Be surprised by the weekly special game modes
- Enjoy the intense tournament mode with story elements
- Pick your favourite from the diverse list of characters
- Master 9 distinct weapons with their own gameplay strategies
- Relax in your very own apartment and enjoy minigames (with online leaderboards)
Wuppo: Breft Festival (Forever) - Reveal Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Knuist & Perzik allows for the contents of Wuppo: Breft Festival (forever) to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Wuppo: Breft Festival (forever) is legally & explicitly allowed by Knuist & Perzik. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/wuppobff/presskit.
About Knuist & Perzik
Knuist & Perzik is an independent Dutch game studio that likes to create imaginative worlds & provide happy memories.
More information on Knuist & Perzik, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Wuppo: Breft Festival (forever) Credits
Gameplay, Art, Writing, Programming
Thomas de Waard
Music & Sound Design
Robert de Waard
Networking & A.I.