2 Days are left before we load our fighters with dangerous arsenal and start to hit each other with guns and missiles. What you already know is the date of the event (23rd/24th of June) what you don't, however, is the hour. We are really sorry for not being able to determine the exact time sooner but we had to collect enough data from the Enlisted FlatPilots to make the best possible decision for every time zone out there.
So let me enlighten you:
Red Flag 2678 starts at 16:00 UTC
Those of you who haven't had the chance or the appetite to enlist to the event and you've changed your mind, you can still subscribe on Flatuniverse.maslasbros.com until this Friday (22nd of June). If not you are still welcome to come around with your friends and say hi on our discord channel, chat with other FlatPilots or play against your friends with the latest features that FlatUniverse will introduce to you on the upcoming version.
Of course, you could always watch the Tournament matches as a spectator.
Furthermore, we are now in the position to announce some more of the upcoming features of the Tournament version of Flat Universe.
- For those who will participate on the event, brace yourselves for the following type of games:
- 1 vs 1. Flying both pilots the same ship.
- Faction 1 vs 1 (Kilrathi vs Confed). The available vs ship pairs will be announced by the FlatUniverse staff at the time of the match.
- team vs team. Flying both teams the same ship.
- Faction team vs team (Kilrathi vs Confed). The available vs ship pairs will be announced by the FlatUniverse staff at the time of the match.
- Crazy Challenges, like catch the fool with the Broadsword etc.
- Spectator mode. As I mentioned before you will have the opportunity to watch every match you desire on the front row as a spectator.
- Public chat will give a stop to loneliness. If you don't have anyone to play Flat Universe against, pass by and make some friends or foes.
- Daedalus station is coming back to life again with interactive animated menus, rooms and consoles.
- Asteroid fields,
- and last but not least AI GUN Turrets.
We are very excited for this event and we are eager to burn to pieces some familiar faces out there this weekend.
Meet you inside our reticles,