Based in Bangladesh
January 2 2017
$1.99 - Steam
Tempt fate & physics as you navigate obstacle courses in pursuit of your holy parking spot in a retro 80's style environment in Try Hard Parking!. Put your driving skills to the test. The game is meant to be difficult.
Well, this was a weekend project with my 11 year old nephew. We both got bored of NFS and GTA and wanted to see our driving skills at our worst.
So, knowing bits of programming from developing tailor made software and some time, we put this together to challenge ourselves and uploaded demo the IndieDB, Gamejolt and Itch.io and YouTubers liked it did an entire series on this game.
So its now on STEAM. I love making games.
- 10 Unique Crazy Levels with Different Vehicles ranging from 80s known Cars to A-Team's Van
- Difficult, Fun, Fast and Frustrating Gameplay with great music to keep your cool.
- Game Trophies such as "Grand ma" for slowest and "Takumi 86" for Fastest or "Super Tuber" for extreme players.
- Some Trophies can only be achieved within a limited amount of tries after that its gone (Consequence filled Resetting, which makes you all best times)
- Steam Achievements with some levels with hidden achievement.
NO SWEARING CHALLENGE! | Try Hard Parking (Early A YouTube
PARKING PERILS!! - Try Hard Parking - Let's Rage YouTube
NEW ALPHA UPDATE - Try Hard Parking #2 YouTube
DELOREAN PARKOUR - Try Hard Parking Gameplay YouTube
Gameplay by The 8-Bit Ninja YouTube
Logo & Icon
Developer Home Page LibreGarage.com.
I am a GameDeveloper from Bangladesh. I contribute to OpenSource Software and turned to game development as an Indie. Fan of Raspberry Pi and Linux.
More information on gearspec, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Try Hard Parking Credits