Based in Spain
Tower Princess: I've Come for You! is a parody of the classic "knight enters into the dungeon, rescues the princess and slays the dragon", only this time is not as easy as just rescuing her and being happy ever after. You'll have to manage a DATE with a wide variety of members if the royalty locked in towers, at the same time you face the dangers of the classic dungeoneering. Only with her help you'll be able to defeat the Dragon. It's a game that evokes the classic action platformer 3D, with puzzles and a roguelite component.
Tower Princess has been developed by AweKteaM since 2016. After a score of 95% at Square Enix Collective and a successful Kickstarter campaign, is being supported by Hype Train Digital to be released on Q1 2021.
Tower princess YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Hard Game" Indie Dev Day
- "Best Animation Game" GranadaJam-ESCAV
- "95% score at Square Enix Collective" Square Enix
- "Best Console Game" Valencia Indie Summit
- "TOP 32" Gamesweek Digital
- "WN Dev Contest Awarded" 1518 Studios
- "Successfully Funded" Kickstarter
- "A whole classic of platforms and action 3D"
- David Losada Figueras, Game It
- "Evokes the classics of action and platforms in 3D, and mixes them with brand new roguelike mechanics"
- Gamasutra, Gamasutra
- "I have to say it looks damn good and plays really well and fluidly. The music is light and playful - it gave me a feeling of being in a fairy tale."
- Keith E. Lavelle, SwitchWatch
AweKteaM allows for the contents of Tower Princess to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Tower Princess is legally & explicitly allowed by AweKteaM. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/tower-princess/presskit.
An Indie studio from Spain, which first title is Tower Princess.
More information on AweKteaM, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tower Princess Credits