PC/Windows. Classic roguelike dungeon crawl, still in alpha. Take on the role of Torgar Splitbeard, an ambitious dwarf on an epic quest to reclaim the Deepgold Mines and collect the 7 shards of the Mastery Crystal!
Notable changes in alpha 8.
- Monsters will now eventually lose aggro if you outrun them.
- Shops spawn less often, but treasure chests spawn more often.
- The impact of higher difficulties were tweaked some.
- Torgar can now carry a maximum of 30 food.
- Potions and food stay on the ground, if you have no room for them.
- Potions drop more often at higher difficulty and deeper dungeon levels.
- Global leaderboards! Compare your score to that of other players.
- Access to (and opt-out from) leaderboards via new High Scores screen.
- Preferences can now be accessed via a button on the main menu.
- Spawn algorithm for gear drops changed to be slightly less random.
- You now get additional score bonus for winning the game, extra for higher difficulty.
- Fixed a bug that would spawn gear that does not exist.
- Memory leak fixed, that would cause games that ran long to crash.
- Several minor bug fixes and adjustments.