Based in Italy
February 14 2017
The Wardrobe is a visually-rich 2D point and click adventure game inspired by the great ‘90s classics such as 'Monkey Island', 'Day of the Tentacle', 'Sam & Max: Hit the Road' and 'Tony Tough'. The game has a strong sense of humour, but isn't shy about dealing with mature and non-politically correct themes.
Founded in 2012, C.I.N.I.C. Games is an independent developer based in Pisa (Italy). Team members are: Francesco Liotta, programmer, screenwriter and computer science student at the University of Pisa; Marco Sabia, illustrator and student at the Nemo Academy of Digital Arts in Florence; Stefano Barilli, digital colorist and new technology arts student at the Accademia Santa Giulia in Brescia. Over the past year C.I.N.I.C. Games has expanded with the arrival of Daniel Piscitello (animator), Mattia Righi (character designer), Denny Minonne (illustrator), Antonio Cantarin (music and sfx) and Giacomo Carruolo (illustrator), to better support the development of its first game: The Wardrobe.
- A visually-rich 2D point & click adventure game which pays tribute to the pop culture through a myriad of references
- Inspired by the great '90s classics such as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle, the game has a strong sense of humour but isn't shy about dealing with mature and non-politically correct themes
- More than 40 hand-illustrated and digitally colored locations, populated with more than 70 characters and enriched by dozens of puzzles
- Play as Skinny, a teen-skeleton with an impertinent attitude and a sparkling wit, willing to do anything to save his best friend’s soul from eternal damnation!
- Dozens of clever puzzles and many inventory objects to collect!
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About C.I.N.I.C. Games
A developer of adventure games including The Wardrobe.
More information on C.I.N.I.C. Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.