• Register

The Cursed Iron Cavern (CIC) is my first project and a 2D platformer. While designing this game I followed other games like Super Mario Bros., Shovel Knight and Kirby. With CIC I combined a loot system, classic platforming and a roguelike design. Altogether the player is confronted with permanent death, different classes of enemies, a bunch of cool loot and classic platforming in randomized dungeons. But the player is also limited while playing, e.g. the player can only chose one of all known items. In CIC you play as a green slime with a huge mouth who can jump and spit sticky slime balls. Enemies in CIC are all mechanical creatures made from scrap iron and alive because they are possessed by ancient evil spirits. All enemies have different abilities.

Forum Thread
Feedback to CIC version 0.2 prototype (Games : The Cursed Iron Cavern : Forum : General news : Feedback to CIC version 0.2 prototype) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 30 2016 Anchor

Please post your feedback belonging to version 0.2 of CIC here and feel free to discuss.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.