Based in Florida, United States
Super Lesbian Animal RPG tells the story of Melody Amaranth, a kindhearted but meek transgender fox from the small town of Greenridge. Recently, she made two important realizations about herself. One: she's deeply in love with her adventurous best friend, Allison Goleta. (The feeling was mutual.) And two: if Allison has her heart set on becoming an adventurer, then maybe Melody could join her. As a healer. It all seemed perfect--and then things got weird. Melody and Allison are also joined by their friends Claire (a sarcastic, rule-bending witch) (she is also trans) and Jodie (a dependable, somewhat motherly knight). Over the course of the story, our inexperienced heroes will meddle with forces beyond their control and find themselves responsible for the fate of their hometown, fight some spherical frogs, travel to a forgotten land in the sky, befriend a robot or two, and anger the local librarian. But that should go without saying
Started in 2013 as a hobby project, Super Lesbian Animal RPG has grown in scope following several years of on-and-off work. With help from some very talented friends and some valuable player feedback on an earlier incarnation of the game, I hope that the final product will be something special. SLARPG has been a labor of love and is designed through and through to be the game I've always wanted to play, but that no one else has made. Now financially supported via Patreon, the game will be completed... uh, eventually.
- A short, classic-style, turn-based RPG inspired by titles like Final Fantasy, EarthBound, and The Legend of Zelda, with modern writing sensibilities
- A colorful cast of diverse, memorable characters with rich stories
- No grinding required, and adjustable difficulty for those just in it for the story
- Use Melody's arsenal of healing spells to keep her friends fighting and to interact with the environment
- Four bizarre, puzzling, monster-filled dungeons to explore
- Equip all four party members with new moves via the Spellbook system
- Dozens of secrets to find around the game's world
- There's jokes
- There's a unicorn in it!!! Wow!!!!!!
- You can make them kiss
Super Lesbian Animal RPG Trailer #1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The world and setting bleed with color and energy. It’s filled to the brim with characters and side quests that add personality and emotion to the player’s adventure. When you aren’t diving into a dungeon for untouched treasures, you’ll be hard-pressed not to find another distraction or activity to fill your time."
- Keenan McCall, New Normative
- "Super Lesbian Animal RPG has the color palette of a candy store and some sharp sprite work to go along with it. It’s hard to be subtle with a name like that, so Super Lesbian Animal RPG really goes all in when it comes to being as bright, vibrant, and in-your-face cute as possible."
- Chloi Rad, IGN
ponett allows for the contents of Super Lesbian Animal RPG to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Super Lesbian Animal RPG is legally & explicitly allowed by ponett. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/super-lesbian-animal-rpg/presskit.
Support this game and Bobby's other creative endeavors on Patreon! patreon.com/ponett.
Answers to some common questions about the game ponett.tumblr.com/post/137304924397.
aspiring game developer and children's cartoon enthusiast attempts to make indie game about gay animals
More information on ponett, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Lesbian Animal RPG Credits
Lead NPC Designer