We've been hard at work on Sumatra: Fate of Yandi and have just published the Steam page and announcement trailer! The game is coming along nicely and we are aiming to release it before the end of this year.
Check out the trailer here:
You are Yandi, a villager who works for the Pandang Logging Company deep in the Sumatran jungle. Your journey begins when a dramatic accident leaves you stranded and alone in the jungle. You must survive, you must find help - you must escape! But who knows what you might come across in the process?
- An old school point and click adventure aesthetic with puzzles galore and an intriguing storyline
- A range of interesting characters to encounter along the way... both human and animal, friend and foe
- A variety of unfolding mysteries to keep Yandi on his toes
- Original ambient soundtrack
- Over 100 backgrounds to explore
- A nostalgic style that harks back to the early Sierra/LucasArts days - with some modern twists
Old school point and click adventures from the 80s and 90s and the nature and legends of Indonesia.
Here is a couple of new screenshots:
Thanks for your support!
Cloak and Dagger Games