Ink Stains Games
Based in Russian Federation
Stoneshard is a turn-based roguelike RPG with survival and strategy elements. Set off on a perilous journey across the procedurally generated world, while various followers flock under your banners. You will have to face not only hundreds of foes but also pain, hunger, fear and internal disputes.
Rumors have it that in early 2016 a group of weary heroes met in some unnamed tavern. Bored and tired of unending dragon slaying and world saving, they decided it would be better to share their extensive experience and thus spend the next few years developing a roguelike – and so the idea of Stoneshard was born.
- Two-layered gameplay. Travel across the global map as a part of your own caravan and descend into dungeons alone.
- Caravan. Develop it, find new allies and persuade them to join you. Keep up the loyalty and solve conflicts: followers interact differently with character and among themselves.
- In-depth health system. Besides the death from damage there are other ways to die. Struggle against hunger, thirst, intoxication, pain, injuries, fear and insanity.
- Role playing system. Develop dozens of attributes, learn plenty of new skills, obtain habits, bents and phobias.
- Pantheon. Keep in balance between several rival deities or choose one patron. Get terrifying might for even more terrifying price.
- Combat system. Try the vast arsenal of hundreds types of weaponry, equipment and consumables. Take part in an honest combat, kill stealthily or cast the might of spells upon the enemies.
- Reasonable permadeath. Character has only one try. But his death doesn't mean the end of the game - take control over another character, thus saving part of a previous progress.
Alpha Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Ink Stains Games
1) Top-Down Shooter done in a Western theme: 12 is better than 6
More information on Ink Stains Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.