Space Crime Investigation is a Detective/shooter game for PC made by Retro Army. As the latest member of the Space Task Force it is your duty to investigate the horrific activities at the Mars Mining Colony 'New Baltimore'. Collect evidence and interrogate suspects to uncover the horrible sinister truth.
- Over 10,000 totally unique characters and locations to explore.
- Investigate crime scenes with cutting edge forensics technology.
- Interrogate, shoot or arrest any civilian you meet.
- Use 'Mother' to gather data on potential terrorists.
- Track down the terrorist cult behind the Nano-Virus.
- Witness the extreme horrors of the Cult.
- Survive the shooting sequences as you bring the Cult to justice.
- Work with civilians or interrogate them to unlock new locations.
- Procedural generated characters, locations, dialog, evidence and story.
- Unmask the Cult and find the cure before the Nano-Virus destroys the colony.
Coming Soon! Click the track button to get all the latest updates.
Take the roll of super spy Agent7! As he fights against the evil S.C.U.M! In this fun action-packed retro FPS, currently in development by veterans Retro Army Ltd. New to indieDb!
-> Travel the globe,
-> Vehicle action,
-> Crazy Gadgets.
-> 8 Player online deathmatch,
-> Hordes of enemies to combat,
-> Unique run and gun gameplay,
-> Traditional Retro Army humor,
-> Lovely pointy polygons,
"There you are! I've been waiting... I want you to test out this new software we've developed. It's top secret mind you" - Mother
You can now play the latest build! This build of the game runs on Windows PC.
Downloads are adware/virus/spam free.
Questioning civilians, how to check if they're lying, how to make an arrest and how it works in the game.
Over 1 million unique characters and locations. Interrogate suspects to unmask the terrorist threat.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.