Based in Portugal
Shadows Of Tomorrow is an upcoming stealth game within the edutainment sector. The objective is to fulfil missions in several 20th century scenarios that were considered crucial for the unfolding of the contemporary geopolitical scenarios. In other words, events that cast a shadow until days of tomorrow.
The project “Shadows of Tomorrow” was inspired in several movies, books and comics. Mostly related to the last decades of the 20th century. Those included “Almost Famous” (Cameron, 2000), “Das Leben der Anderen” (Donnersmarck, 2006), “Good Bye Lenin!“(Becker, 2003), “Argo” (Affleck, 2012), “The Post” (Spielberg, 2016), mixed with books like “Voices from Chernobyl” (Alexievich, 2016), 1984 (Wells, 2005), “Post War” (Judt, 2010), and even comic books as “Fax from Sarajevo” (Kubert, 2005) ... among a few others.
We decided that “Shadows of Tomorrow” should first start in Watergate, the case that brought a north-american president down, and seems quite relevant today. But this is just one mission, others follow - including Chernobyl, the Berlin Wall, the balcan wars in former Yugoslavia, the japanese bubble crysis... Events that shaped the world today.
“Shadows of Tomorrow” team hope that these gaming experiences throughout the knowledge from the past, will also bring light to tomorrow. Education through entertainment.
- Action Adventure
- Single Player
- Top Down
Shadows Of Tomorrow YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Selection: Gamedev Student Showcase" Universidade Europeia
- "“Shadows of Tomorrow, the Portuguese game that will take us through history.”"
- Unknown, Echoboomer
- "“A game of investigation and without any violence.”"
- Pedro de Almeida, MeusJogos
- "“A stealth action educational game that takes us to some of the most remarkable events in history”"
- João Canelo, TheGlitcheffect
- "“An interactive experience in the form of a stealth game with the educational component”"
- Fábio Simão, Newesc
- "“[A game with] a strong educational component and no violent confrontation.”"
- Unknown, Tek Sapo
- "“All the gameplay of this educational title and without any confrontation, just exploring the various scenarios.”"
- Ivo Pereira, Wasd
- "“Stealth action game with a strong educational component and no violent confrontation.”"
- Unknown, Ardina
- "“It's a world that for a true fanatic is magical! “"
- Nacho Vega, Noticias RTV
- "“An interactive experience that aims to teach through video games”"
- Rui Gonçalves, Salão De Jogos
- "“A stealth action game with a strong educational component,”"
- Daniel Silvestre, Próximo Nível
- "“The aim is to try to teach why these true events have been and still are important today.”"
- Ricardo Passos, Foxbyte
- ""The idea is extraordinarily interesting because it leads players to investigate in a fun and relaxed way some of the key moments in modern history.""
- Paulo Silva, Pplware
- "“Un juego de carácter educativo cuyo objetivo es viajar en el tiempo y revivir algunos eventos importantes en el panorama geopolítico del siglo XX.""
- Carlos Sanchez, Hyperhype
- "“Encantará a los fans de los juegos de investigación.”"
- Alberto Millán, Nintenderos
- "“New stealth title that puts players in key historical situations as they relive events that have shaped the world”"
- Aran Suddi, Thesixthaxis
- ""Not just any stealth game: it’s going to be an interactive experience that intends to educate""
- Yvonne van Geloven, Ladies Gamers
- "“Shadow of Tomorrow é um stealth game dentro do edutainment, ou seja, uma experiência interactiva que pretende ensinar através dos videojogos, alguns aspectos educacionais.”"
- 8.5Bits, Oitobitsemeio
My Personal Portfolio linkedin.com/in/lu%C3%ADs-oliveira-a57a22178.
About ST Studios
A developer and publisher of educational games including Chama and Shadows of Tomorrow
More information on ST Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Shadows Of Tomorrow Credits