• Register

The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

Rushout is a game for lazy gamers. It's a fast-paced and addicting 3D platformer with shooter mechanics and ragdoll physics. All you need to easily escape from everyday stress and get a dose of positivity! [P.S. Beware of crazy chickens!]

Forum Thread
DevLOG 1 (Games : RushOut - ragdoll platformer shooter : Forum : DevLOG : DevLOG 1) Locked
Thread Options
Papacubec
Papacubec Signature1
Jun 4 2021 Anchor

Hello everyone, I continue to share my work on RushOut, added a couple of mechanics and part of the gameplay, now our hero can take, carry and throw barrels, taking into account the strength of the throw. From here to you, friends, the question arises, what would you like to add to the game, besides barrels?

I have an idea to add the eggs that the chicken throws at us. We need to either take them out of the given zone, or throw them into the chicken itself to destroy it ...)) What suggestions or ideas do you have? I will be glad to listen to something and implement it) I also added turret guns that will interfere with the protagonist when setting up the laser, in the future there will be fire, missile and machine-gun turrets in the game))

Another idea: to implement the selection and installation of your weapons from enemies. For example: there is a box, I take it, select the cannon mode (machine gun, fire, laser, rocket, etc.), install, activate and shoot at the enemies.

How do you like this idea?

I don't know where post my Devlog - here or in articles ?

Just make duble here

DevLOG 2. New obstacle. Run and shot or die! New game from indie developer Unreal Engine

Fun racing with blue balls! You must to hit the target for the electric gate to shut off, otherwise the rocks will knock you straight into the clouds.

IMPORTANT! You have to play with headphones, then you will hear from which side the ball is rolling on you from behind, and you can quickly dodge. At first, I myself coudn't to go through this place from the first time from start to finish 😁

Maybe you will be luckier than me? You will find out when the game will be released.

Subscribe to the channel not to miss the release! 👉🔔

Likes, reposts, comments are also very important to me! Thank you 😊

timecodes:

00:15 shot and hit the target to open gates

00:14 ragdoll flying! 😁

00:40 listen ball sounds from your headphones

00:58 wow! checkpoint!

New devlogs you can see in Articles

or in my YouTube channel

Youtube.com

subscribe please!

Thank you :)

--

I hope to any your support!

Add to wishlist on STEAM

Ytube

Facebook

Discord

TikTok

Patreon

itch.io

Thank you 🙏 Yali Papacubec

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.