• Register

Privateers is a nautical adventure game that tries to capture the fun of roguelikes, table top games, and action/turn based RPGs into a fun new experience. Sail around from island to island working your way through various events and encounters. Build up your crew and equip them with the unique loot that you plunder. The game is currently in pre-alpha and is changing dramatically between each release. Try the we builds online for free and give us your feedback! Try the latest build right now at PrivateersTheGame.com or read the dev blog at amindiedev.blogspot.com

Forum Thread
What do you think of build v0.20 (Games : Privateers : Forum : Gameplay : What do you think of build v0.20) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 28 2016 Anchor

Hey Guys!

This is Sam the coder on the Privateers team. I would love to hear what people are thinking about the v0.20 build. Feel free to throw any thoughts you have in this thread. Personally, I am trying to think on how to improve the combat experience in v0.21. I want to find ways to put the player in better control of the crew and make positional awareness very important for winning battles. Let's hear your ideas!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.