• Register

Pokémon3D is a recreation of the old Pokémon games Gold/Silver by Nintendo/GameFreak (but, of course this game has nothing to do with them ;) You're the hero of the game, and as usual, you want to be the best Pokémon trainer of all time. So let's go, visit some grass and catch, battle and defeat wild Pokémon, explore towns and routes in 3D, collect items and Pokémon, play with a friend in LAN co-op and much more. The game is currently under development and features are added frequently.

Forum Thread
Pokemon 3D V 0.15 Game Files (Games : Pokémon3D : Forum : Install/start the game : Pokemon 3D V 0.15 Game Files) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 5 2012 Anchor

This post has moved to the official forums! If you have an issue using them, let me know here and I will continue to update this post for you.

Because so many people have been having issues downloading the game files through the launcher, I have uploaded a .zip file that contains a fresh download of 0.15, as well as the launcher. Also, since this game seems to be getting so many downloads, I have uploaded it to multiple different sites to try and have enough bandwidth for everyone having these issues. The file is a .zip, so you should be able to open it with or without an external program, as Windows should be able to open and extract the files.

EDIT: This post now has it's own website (essentially) and will contain links via shiny buttons to downloads. Currently the versions page is a bit buggy, but it should be mainly functional.

The link to the site is pokemon3d.tk

The version currently on the website homepage is: 0.18_1

Dropbox Link:
Download (List of all current versions Opens new tab.)

Download (0.15.1)

Download (0.16)

Download (0.17)

Download (0.18_1)

SugarSync Link:
Download (0.15.1)

Download (0.16)

Download (0.17)

Download (0.18_1)

Wuala Link:
Download (0.15.1)

Download (0.16)

Download (0.17)

Download (0.18_1)

MediaFire Link:
Download (0.15.1)

Download (0.16)

Download (0.17)

Download (0.18_1)

Google Drive:
To get the .zip file from Google Drive, you will need to view the link, go to the dropdown menu labeled File on the top left, and select Download towards the bottom. The keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + S.

Download (0.15.1)

Download (0.16)

Download (0.17)

Download (0.18_1)

Now since the downloads for this game have been plagued with a reached limit on Bandwidth, I have placed the file in another location with a 100GB monthly bandwidth capacity. Should the other downloads become overloaded, I will release the link to that location.

I hope you enjoy this amazing 3D recreation of our childhoods!

Pokemon 3D Prerequisites (Requirements) To Run

Microsoft XNA 4.0

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0

~Z

Edit #1: Fixed some download links and made the links open a new tab when clicked on.
Edit #2: I added links to the XNA 4.0 and .NET Framework 4.0 files on microsoft's site.
Edit #3: Updated the files to Pokemon 3D 0.15.1. This includes some bug fixes on the launcher. Also added a note on the download links as to which version it is (hover the mouse over the link and wait for the box to come up)
Edit #4: Added a link to the website.
Edit #5: Version 0.17 was released, and links have been added accordingly.
Edit #6: Version 0.18_1 was released. Time to have added: < 4 hours after release.

Edited by: Zalerinian

--

Vanden   I'm making my own game! you should definitely check it out ;) I have weekly updates every Sunday!

Dec 5 2012 Anchor

Thank you, this is exactly what I needed. Game launches just fine now. :)

Dec 6 2012 Anchor

Thanks! Works great. :)

Dec 6 2012 Anchor

much appreciated

Dec 6 2012 Anchor

I Still Need .NET. HELP!!!

Edited by: may123baby

--

It Still Dosnt Work. I Still Need .NET Framework. Help!!!

Dec 6 2012 Anchor

whenever i click on start game it wont open for some reason :S

Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 6 2012 Anchor

jackvaan wrote: whenever i click on start game it wont open for some reason :S

I just updated the files to V 0.15.1, which includes some launcher fixes, try it now.

--

Vanden   I'm making my own game! you should definitely check it out ;) I have weekly updates every Sunday!

Dec 6 2012 Anchor

I'm getting an error on my Windows 8 PC that says "invalid start parameters!" when I attempt to open the game. I have XNA and .Net installed. Does anyone have any idea what i'm doing wrong? It would be appreciated!

Update: Silly me, just needed to run as administrator..

Edited by: m.snyder015

Dec 7 2012 Anchor

i cant get into mr.pokemons house

Dec 7 2012 Anchor

I installed this and played it but my antivirus pops up saying it stop a virus can you plz explan to me why It says this??

Dec 7 2012 Anchor

when ever i click play it loads for 2 secs then it closes..... can someone help

Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 7 2012 Anchor

tas1999dd wrote: i cant get into mr.pokemons house

This has been reported countless times before. The game will update every Tuesday, so you need to wait until then. I think someone made an unofficial patch for it, though, but I'm unsure of it.

Redneck69 wrote: I installed this and played it but my antivirus pops up saying it stop a virus can you plz explan to me why It says this??

Your antivirus seems to think that the game is a virus. Try disabling it and then running it. No one else has had this issue, though...

Scootaloo. wrote: when ever i click play it loads for 2 secs then it closes..... can someone help

Are you sure .NET and XNA are installed? Did you run it as an administrator? Did you run it in compatibility mode (Especially if windows 8)? Did you check the other forums for the other solutions people have posted?

--

Dec 8 2012 Anchor

i did exactly what the video said and everything...but when i click on start game nothing happens at all it just closes and nothing pops up...what do i do??

Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 8 2012 Anchor

daubeb wrote: i did exactly what the video said and everything...but when i click on start game nothing happens at all it just closes and nothing pops up...what do i do??

The video is not perfect, so make sure you have everything installed. Also, theres a lot of known bugs with the launcher. The game will be updated on Tuesday every week, try again then, run as administrator, or run in compatibility mode is all I can help you with.

but PLEASE make sure you have installed .NET and XNA for it.

--

Dec 8 2012 Anchor

Yes but it only happend when in ran the game from your files that u posted

Zaleriain are you sure this is not harmless

Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 9 2012 Anchor

Redneck69 wrote: Yes but it only happend when in ran the game from your files that u posted

Zaleriain are you sure this is not harmless

They're the exact files from the game.

--

Dec 10 2012 Anchor

Okay so I download everything then open the launcher but when i click on 'Start game' it just says 'Pokemo has stopped working'. Anyone know how to make it work? I basically have done exactly what the video tutorial said to do :s

Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 10 2012 Anchor

mynameisjoshbreeze wrote: Okay so I download everything then open the launcher but when i click on 'Start game' it just says 'Pokemon has stopped working'. Anyone know how to make it work? I basically have done exactly what the video tutorial said to do :s

It is well known that there are many issues with launching the game. Every Tuesday (tomorrow) is the official day when a new game build will be released. If you can't find a solution though those already posted or by finding your own way, then you will probably need to wait until tomorrow. I'll look into making the current video longer to have more solutions for things, but I can't guarantee when it'll be done, or if it even will be done.

--

Dec 15 2012 Anchor

I Press "Start Game", but Nothing Happens. Help?

Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 15 2012 Anchor

GamerAnthonyM wrote: I Press "Start Game", but Nothing Happens. Help?

Are you using the files here (0.15) or the newest version (0.16)? I haven't updated these links because there hasn't been a need to. I do have links to the 0.16 packs if they're needed, though.

--

Dec 16 2012 Anchor

Well I Got This One, Then Updated It To v.016, Would That Count?

Dec 16 2012 Anchor

I would greatly appreciate a mediafire mirror to v.0.16 because my connection only has certain ports open, so the launcher can't download the files.

Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 16 2012 Anchor

RevPsych wrote: I would greatly appreciate a mediafire mirror to v.0.16 because my connection only has certain ports open, so the launcher can't download the files.

RevPsych wrote: I would greatly appreciate a mediafire mirror to v.0.16 because my connection only has certain ports open, so the launcher can't download the files.

I added links for V 0.16 on all the sites. Good luck with getting this to work, and have fun!

--

Dec 16 2012 Anchor

Zalerinian wrote:

I added links for V 0.16 on all the sites. Good luck with getting this to work, and have fun!

Thanks, works like a charm!

This game is great, I just wish there was more than one official mirror for the files :/

Dec 17 2012 Anchor

Thanks!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.