Orbit on Android:
It's been a long time coming, but Orbit is now available on Android! In truth, it has been for a few weeks, but without Google Play Services, due to a bug in GameMaker Studio. Well, that's been fixed with the release of Orbit v1.1.1 on Android! If you're new to Orbit, check out the debut trailer to see what makes it Tower Defense Redefined:
Changes in v1.1.1:
- Google Play Services; Achievements and Leaderboards
- Modified Main Menu
- Added Settings Menu:
- - Added Option to dim background
- - Added Option to make Rings more visible
- Tutorial Improved: New images to compliment certain slides
- Fixed Bug that allowed random enemies to spawn on the first wave
- Architecture improvements; Paved the way for Content Updates
The first wave now has only Beetles or Crabs, nothing unexpected!
What's next:All the recent changes to Orbit will be making their way into an iOS Update some time in the near future, and after that, it's onto Content Updates!