Check out this huge demo, containing 12 maps and several hours of entertainment!
- Improved lighting & shaders
- The HUD is now semi-transparent to reduce the amount of blacked out screen space. That also reduces contrast a little bit, but I think it's worth it.
- New difficulty level (Hero)
- Irritation pulse now grants a score bonus.
- You now get 10 ultra points at the start of a journey (instead of none).
- There's a new device that can be used to upgrade the capacity of device pockets. You can get it as a reward and by ripping out empty device pockets from pieces of clothhing.
- FoV setting now accepts higher values.
- I fixed a lot of minor bugs.
If you've installed one of the previous versions, the installer will automatically upgrade it to the new version. Otherwise the installer creates a fresh installation. Characters created with the previous version (7460) are 100% compatible. Characters created with older versions are not and won't load.
- operating system: Windows 7 or later (Vista should work as well, but is untested as of now)
- recommended hardware:
- quad core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9 compatible dedicated graphics accelerator card with 1 GB VRAM
- minimum hardware:
- CPU with SSE2 support
- DirectX 9 vertex shader model 3 compatible graphics hardware