Help the Major rebuild his spaceship by finding the missing parts in this roguelike action game set in space!
I'm back, baby. That's right I'm back, took some time off and went on a short vacation. It seems I didn't do a changeblog for prototype 7 so I'll try to add the changes made in that release to this changeblog (as far as I can remember them). This however does not mean that this will be a massive changeblog as progress has been slow lately.
- Prototype 7 had some really bad balance issues concerning the amount of power used by some weapons when shooting. Meaning some weapons would never be able to fully drain you power level.
- Touching any enemy will cause damage to the player. In the previous releases only 2 specific enemies would cause damage to the player when touching them.
- Killing enemies rewards you with skulls. For now they don't serve any purpose, but in future releases they can be traded for skills/items etc.
- Killing all enemies in a stage will increase your multiplier for killing enemies (see above).
- Taking damage reduces the multiplier to 1x.
- The Plasmablaster weapon now consumes power while charging. Previously this would just take a large chunk of power when pressing fire. This would also mean you would lose a lot of power when not finishing the charge.
- When a enemy is hurt a small number appears to show the amount of damage taken.
- A new fire type enemy spawning small fire skulls that will try to touch you. Killing this enemy will spawn a explosion of multiple bullets.
- A new background theme: Lava (the art for this theme is temporary and was only added to provide a home for the new enemy mentioned above).