This is a pretty late post, as we were out at EGX Rezzed when it went live. Sorry about that! Regardless, we've added a lot to the game recently, including the last area of the ship: the engine room! Here's a full list of changes, including the hotfix that we pushed out recently that hopefully solves some issues that users of 32-bit OSes were having.
Change Log 0.9.0
New Engine room section including:
- New Hiding spots
- New Engine workshop rooms
- New Engine room art, audio & lighting additions.
- New Distraction System
- *Secret feature*
- Monster “floating” reduced.
- Introduced failsafe for monster climbing.
- Increased Brute chase speed.
- Journal text delivery improved
- New Journal Entry
- Audio sound-effect priorities adjusted to improve clarity of sound-effect during busy scenes.
- Barred interaction when transitioning from crouch to stand, preventing animations from breaking.
- Fixed an issue where the game could keep spawning the same monster each time.
- Fixed an issue where a specific (but frequently used) sound was causing high CPU usage.
- Fixed a case in which a non-lethal steam vent blast could result in death.
- The submarine room bay doors should appear properly now.
- Prevented the fuse box objective triggering from the other side of a wall.
- Pressing escape in the game over screen no longer breaks the main menu.
- Hunter finishes roar after jumping out before it can attack the player.
- Ensured key items would not only spawn in locked rooms.
- Updated map textures to reflect new engine room addition.
Change Log 0.9.1
- Fixed memory issues occuring in 32-bit systems. Monstrum will now run under the "Fast" setting.