Based in Portugal
Free - itch.io
Luke is now going to explore the most known abandoned mansion around the city. But this time things aren't the same. This particular mansion feels way different from any other than he had ever explored until. He now finds himself locked and needs a code to escape from the mansion. The more he explores the stranger things become.
Misteryium® is being developed as an academic project for the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Massive interactions with the environments that make you feel driven into the game
- A narrative-driven, single-player puzzle game with a charming mysterious atmosphere
- Meticulously crafted puzzles that test your observation and focus skills
- Easy and accessible inputs
Misteryium® Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Challenging Puzzles"
- Filipe Silva, MoshBit Gaming
- "A greatly developed atmosphere, reminiscent of Undertale"
- Fábio Simão, NewEsc
- "Unique interactions with the environment"
- Tiago Cruzeiro, PortugalGamers
- "Mysterious atmosphere"
- Telmo Couto, Meus Jogos
- "It really feels like a Game Boy Game"
- Daniel Silvestre, Próximo Nível
- "An atmosphere of suspense and mystery"
- Paulo Silva, Pplware
- "Acessible Inputs"
- Catarina Ferreira, Magazine.HD
A developer of meaningful games including Misteryium and now working on Helena
More information on RioStudios®, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Designer & Artist