• Register

Minecraft is a first-person fighter/sandbox construction game created by Mojang AB.

Forum Thread
† NENTRA MC † [SMP] [1.2.3] [24-7] [SEMI-VANILLA] [NO WHITELIST] [IN-GAME ECONOMY] [MUMBLE] (Games : Minecraft : Forum : Minecraft Servers : † NENTRA MC † [SMP] [1.2.3] [24-7] [SEMI-VANILLA] [NO WHITELIST] [IN-GAME ECONOMY] [MUMBLE]) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 17 2012 Anchor
Server IP: mc.nentra.com
Teamspeak: ts.nentra.com

User Posted Image

Welcome to Nentra MC, Glideon LLC's brand-new Minecraft server! Our always-on dedicated server is running top-of-the-line hardware on a super-fast connection with a current 100 player cap which could easily be raised. We're pooling all of our resources to make this server fantastic!
Join and start building in seconds on miles of undeveloped and undiscovered land. We have three worlds; one for PvE, one for PvP, and a Creative world. We also have a PvP arena in the PvE world if you're more into organized combat than the open-world altercations on the PvP world.
IP: mc.nentra.com
Feel free to join now and start building, or visit our website at Nentra.com. Talk to Syleron, Vareus, or Lloyd in-game if you have any questions or concerns. This server will be run by it's players. If you think something should be done differently, just tell us! We'll listen.
The server is professionally owned and operated by Glideon LLC. This isn't a server being run off of some kid's computer in his parents' basement. This is a professional company with professional staff to serve your needs.
IP: mc.nentra.com
We also have a private, dedicated Teamspeak server, so if you're the chatty type join TS and introduce yourself!
TS3: ts.nentra.com

We do have a few rules:
No Hacking. This includes all modified clients as well as x-ray texture packs. We have protection against all of the above and most hacks won't work at all. If we catch you hacking or cheating in any way it's an instant and permanent ban. If you attempt to evade the ban with a second account or by using proxies, we'll know.
No exploiting. If you know about and abuse a bug, whether it's a server-side or game client bug, you will be warned and/or banned. Please report all bugs on the server using /report.
No combat logging. We have a seperate world for PvP as well as an Arena on the PvE server. Do not attempt to evade our combat log protection.

Just wanted to let everyone know, we are a 1.2.5 server. I was unable to edit my post topic, so I thought I would just post here and let everyone know.

Edited by: Valeyn

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.