Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
February 19 2019
$19.99 - Steam
Mechanic Miner is a 2D sandbox game with mechanical steam-powered machines. The player has crashlanded on an alien planet and must use their wits (and their trusty multitool) to research and craft fantastical vehicles in order to overcome the challenges facing them in their quest to get off the planet.
Hello John was founded by Finn Nielsen, a veteran of the Danish games industry. With titles such as the original Hitman and international indie-darling Limbo, on his resume.
The idea for Mechanic Miner have existed for a while, and Finn is finally working full-time with the Hello John team to make it a reality.
- Crafting system with near-unlimited freedom to create your own vehicles
- Physics engine
- Steampunk theme
- Steam Workshop support
- Glorious pixel-y beards
Full Release trailer YouTube
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Early access games can be a hit or miss but Mechanic Miner has a big potential to be a hit."
- Stu Nightingale, Thumb Culture
- "Considering how easy it is to use the building tools, the variety of contraptions you can build in Mechanic Miner is astounding."
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
Hello John allows for the contents of Mechanic Miner to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Mechanic Miner is legally & explicitly allowed by Hello John. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/mechanic-miner/presskit.
Mechanic Miner Discord discordapp.com/invite/uQxFyzs.
About Hello John
Hello John is the developer and publisher of Mechanic Miner, out now in Early Access on Steam.
More information on Hello John, our logo & relevant media are available here.