We began planing this about a year ago and the concept idea got patented by the German "Erfinderwerkstatt" and we put a lot of work into the concept what makes it quite hard to describe. As a short description you may see Martoria as a Massive Multiplayer Space Simulation based on CryEngine but with a lot more features, like accessible planets and star bases and a big factor on researching. With Martoria we want to give the Player a second life where he or she is able to decide how he wants to contribute to the history of an infinite and dynamical expanding Universe where 4 Races fight about the Power and the Ressources.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Omecron.org on
Join the OMECRON Team as Programmer:
How we work together:
Althought we work from different locations all over the world we work very close together, ever body knows the whole Team and everybody contributes his opinion to the Project. We talk and vote about our decissions to get the best out of our Team. As we use the Atlassian tools, we got a very good place to organise and plan the Project and work together. Everybody works independant but we work in voice sessions too, so we can still work closely together if needed or wanted. We focus a lot on planing and structure as on our opinion a big project needs a solid structure so the ability to adept our workflows is one of our basic requirements.
- Teamwork and Communication Skills
- Flexible worktimes as we work from different locations and communicate over the Internet
- Problem solving skills
- Creativity and Fantasy
- Experience with CryEngine 3
- (optional) SciFi knowledge and gaming experience
- (optional) Experience with the Atlassian Toolset (Confluence, JIRA, Stash)
- The ability to document and explain the own work for a structured workflow
- Ability to adept the team's workflow
For Matoria we need to rewrite a huge ammount of the CryEngine Core Features, like the Multiplayer System and so on. For that you need to have experience with C++ and LUA and it would be best if you worked with CryEngine before.
- Team Leading and organisation skills
- Experience with C++ and LUA
- and Visual Studio 2012 Professional
- CryEngine 3 knowledge
- Problem solving skills and creativity to create new Systems