Do you like science fiction and momentum-based platformers with a touch of twin stick shooter?
Then Luna Sky RDX might be for you!
Features the following:
- 5 distinct areas: From underground mining tunnels to an abandoned city, explore and learn what happened.
- Puzzles: Reaction-timed and logic-based puzzles using the abilities you have acquired.
- 4 bosses: Derelict robot guardians stand in your way. What do they want?
- Abilities and upgrades: Through the course of the game, you will unlock directional dash, double jump, EMP shots, force shots and more.
- Experience & skills: Upgrade your abilities using power (experience points) gathered from the robots you defeat.
- Level story elements: Find recordings from previous inhabitants to learn what happened to them.
- Play time: 6-12 hours (rough estimate, subject to change)
- Input support: You can play with game controller or keyboard and mouse - mouse aims and fires/jumps. Most buttons are possible to remap.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.