Based in United States
Experience the world as a stray dog! Jump, dig, bark, and bonk your way through human society and wilderness to survive. Craft complex items with the help of humans, customize your appearance with various items, and even acquire special skills and abilities that change the way you play the game. You decide what kind of dog you’ll be!
Lost Paws was inspired by various internet memes involving dogs, as well as by silly animals games such as Goat Simulator. Here at Dungeoneering Studios, we thought it would be a great idea to combine the sometimes ridiculous and silly things that dogs do and put it into a game about exploring the world and surviving in ways uniquely doglike. After tossing together some solid open world survival mixed with a bit of goofy ragdoll physics and of course a dog, the game Lost Paws was born!
- Live the life of a stray dog
- Survive in a vast open world
- Craft various items with the help of humans
- Gain wacky dog skills throughout the game
- Encounter a wide variety of different humans
- Customize your dog with all sorts of acquirable hats and items
- Bonk all kinds of people and items with physics
- Utilize an RPG system to choose your style of play
- Go on various special missions
- Transcend beyond just a mere doggo
Lost Paws Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Dungeoneering Studios allows for the contents of Lost Paws to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Lost Paws is legally & explicitly allowed by Dungeoneering Studios. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/lost-paws/presskit.
Lost Paws Steam Page
Steam page for the game store.steampowered.com/app/2027590/Lost_Paws.
About Dungeoneering Studios
We are an indie game software development company located in Durham, NC, USA. We are currently working on a new game called Lost Paws where you must learn the rules of the street to survive as a stray pet.
More information on Dungeoneering Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lost Paws Credits