Just published KeeYA's Alpha Funding app on Google Play. The app has got music added, and polished a little more the UI.
Now, why Alpha Funding you ask? It's really simple, i want KeeYA to be supported on a wide variety of platforms, and for that i need to have the aforementioned platforms with me. Currently, i'm targetting to get KeeYA on:
- Windows (main development rig)
- Linux (have one @ home)
- Mac (need to buy a Mac mini)
- Android (tested almost daily on my phone)
- iPhone (need to buy an iPhone)
- Windows 8 Phone (need to buy one)
- PS Vita (have the SDK already and using the emulator, but the hardware is needed to test it)
- Ouya (my console is en-route to my hands).
As you can see, there are some platforms that i must buy in order to develop for them, and they're down right expensive in my country, so i'm counting on the Internet to give me a hand here and push this little game with big aspirations to every possible platform out there.