As you are aware of, in our last test server we removed the clans feature. But, looking back at our past we concluded that the presence of the clans made the game much more fun to play!
Because of that, we want to introduce back the clans to the game: Mondols and Egipdys. But, we want to make things different now:
- You will be able to attack players from your clan.
- There are two game modes, war mode and normal mode:
- Normal mode:
- If you kill a player on this mode, you lose 1 honor point and do not gain experience for 30 minutes (you will also receive battle lock for that period). To prevent annoying players, if you kill the same player twice, you won't receive the penalty again.
- If you relog, the killing data will be reset.
- Victims in this mode do not lose experience. We decided this to prevent power abusing and a much more fun game experience.
- War mode:
- If you kill a player from the opposite clan on this mode, you gain 1 honor point. If you kill the same player twice, you won't receive the point again. On the next war mode turn, you will be able to kill this player again and receive the honor point.
- If you kill a player from your clan, you lose 1 honor point.
- Victims in this mode lose 0.5% of their experience if the killer is at most 2 times their level.
- War mode happens 3 times a day, for 1 hour, in fixed hours (for example: 8AM, 16PM, 12PM). The clan that gets more honor points on this period will receive 15% bonus experience until the next war mode turn.
The intention of this new feature is to bring clans together for a greater good, while providing a fun and pleasant game experience for all.
Sounds good? What do you think about it? Please, give us your feedback (it can be in Portuguese) by repplying this news thread.
Oh, and it is important to say that we do not have previsions for the return of the game yet. We just want to hear your oppinion this time.
Best regards, ViVa.