Define Human Studios
Based in United States
June 12 2018
Free - Steam
Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale is an online, competitive, first-person shooter inspired by works such as Battle Royale and The Hunger Games. Handpicked by a mysterious alien race and taken to a distant homeworld, 100 players must fight each other to the death in 1 of 3 ever-shrinking arenas. Drop in, find a weapon, and stay alive... for only 1 can emerge victorious. The rest must die!
Define Human Studios have dedicated themselves to creating a fresh take on the shooter genre while staying true to their core values as PC gamers. Both competitive gamers and science fiction nuts, Co-founders Rob Logan and Jake Tolton have had Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale brewing in their heads for quite some time. With a passion for games, they decided to take matters into their own hands and develop a game they've always wanted to make.
- First-person-only gameplay
- A full competitive ranking system
- Persistent stat tracking
- Massive arenas featuring weapons and locations that span time and space
- Teleportation, anti-gravity mechanics and other unique Sci-Fi elements
Islands of Nyne Dev Update #8 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Hands down Islands of Nyne is amazing looking"
- Ethan, One Angry Gamer
- "The current FPS market could definitely use a refreshing title such as Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale"
- Daniel Csaki, MMO Site
- "The makings of something beautiful"
- Serena Nelson, Cliqist
About Define Human Studios
A developer of first person shooter games including Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale.
More information on Define Human Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale Credits