Update ver 0.30: Puzzle in the game, minimap
Half dead is a multiplayer sci-fi game about a violent TV show. Players' goal is to survive in a network of rooms full of traps.
Here are some new changes:
- Puzzle in the game (similar to mine sweeper).
- Mini map (Could be turned off in the lobby settings. "M" key to switch between minimap and full-screen map)
- Interface keyboard navigation system of the main menu (for the gamepad support. It will be released soon)
- "Random character" option in the Multiplayer settings
- Localization of the last features
- First start localization bug fix
- Minor bug fixes
You can detect safe rooms before you go in them by using the color of the rooms' names.
Blue - None of the 4 next rooms have the traps
Green - 1 next room has a trap
Yellow - 2 of the next rooms have the traps
Purple - 3 of the next rooms have the traps
Red - All of the 4 next rooms have the traps
(Traps that are activated when door is open are not counted)
Thanks for your support! New traps will be released with the next Update.