This is a big update. We haven't released something like 3 weeks, so there's lots of new, awesome stuff in game! Plus, to commemorate the release of Halo 4, we organized with some Minecraft creators to bring in their re-creations of some famous Halo 1 and 2 maps. You'll have to actually play Guncraft to see which ones though ;). Here's the change-log of epic features for the new build!
0.30 Beta 11 - Anyone for Spleefing?
- Spleef mode and 2 new spleef levels - let us see your designs!
- Siege mode reinvented. Be the first team to build your trebuchet to win!
- Lava mode - 'dead' players now have limited griefing abilities on live players. They can delete 1 block every 10 seconds. Grief away!
- Some new maps inspired by.... well you work it out :-)
- Grenades do more damage - they should kill more often. AoE for glue/gunk increased
- Miner bonus - Swords being able to place prefabs has been replaced with the drill now becoming automatic.
- Hopefully a fix for the sound 'popping' - again let us know
- Field of view slider
- You can disable swear word filter if you choose. (Note that we will still kick and ban people who abuse others/cross the line)
- Lots of memory optimizations - hopefully less Out Of Memory crashes
- Many other crash bugs fixed too...
- - Including a couple in standalone server
- - infinite jetpack fuel fixed
- - sprint parachute sprint exploit also gone