Space fighter combat with gripping missions against an invading alien warrior race. Dodge hazardous asteroids and minefields. Vanquish enemy fighters and massive ships using skill, fortitude, and hi-tech weaponry.
A new space superiority fighter has been certified for test flight readiness. Only the bravest and most diligent fighter pilots have applied for this most prestigious opportunity to test the most state of the art technology mankind has at his disposal. Project Aries 3D 64 is under development. This is Pre-Alpha software. It is not complete. It is not fun.
Testing is required to:
1) Make it complete
2) Make it fun.
Keyboard & Mouse, Joystick and Controller support is available.
1) One type of:
a. Playable fighter
b. Enemy fighter
c. Primary weapon
2) Space combat
3) Simulator mode
a. One enemy type
b. 4 waves
4) Several difficulty options
5) User definable controls
6) Basic sound effects for:
a. Weapons fire
b. Shield & hull weapon impacts
What’s required of the test pilot?
1) Identify any bugs with current version
2) Explain what you liked and didn’t like
3) Suggest improvement to the current version
4) Report your findings on the forum. Be detailed and informative. Check your firearms and attitude at the door.
How to play:
1) Select Simulator from the main menu.
2) Choose your difficulty.
3) Click launch.
4) Engaged and destroy enemy targets.
NOTE: It is recommended you view the key controls under options before playing.
19-Dec-2016 (v. 20161219)
31-Nov-2016 (v. 20161031)
First public Pre-Alpha release (v. 20161007)