We were in Prague at the Video Game Conference where we could present Five Nations our Html5 Real-Time Strategy game. Beside Conf. had been outstanding, we had a really warm welcome during the event and a lot of people were very excited that RTS games "are not dead".
Throughout the two-day event there had been few recurring questions coming up that also helped us polish our development plans.
- When does the MVP come out?
- What are the planned monetisation models?
- How big engineering team do you need to enchance productivity?
- What form of expertise does the engineering team lack currently?
- What is the technology stack of the project?
- Target number of users?
- Target average monthly profit?...etc.
So RTS lover comrades be confident, continue the development of your games, the gamers are counting on you!