Fever Dream Gameworks
Based in Canada
April 22 2018
Jump, dodge, deflect and evade as you claw your way out of the alien corridors of the Adit, a labyrinthine tunnel to worlds beyond. Exoder is a frantic, fast paced, 2D, action platformer that will test your skills of reflex, resilience, patience and determination. Armed with a mere shield to deflect oncoming attacks, help Exoder bounce and dash through a myriad of enemies and bosses to break free of her subterranean prison, reach the surface and uncover the cosmic conspiracy which threatens us all.All while the hideous Mind of the inscrutable Wanly nips at your heels on every leg of your journey, ready to pounce and drag Exoder back into the abyssal Maw below.
Exoder was born out of the idea of creating an action game with limited to no combat, a simple love of "shmups" and a fascination with the perilous escape at the end of the original Metroid.
- 7 Hectic Levels and 8 fearsome Boss Fights.
- Collect Power Ups like Slow, Giga Blast, Double jump and more to turn the chase in your favour.
- A Constantly Degrading Score. Make haste and go for the high score by finishing the game as fast as possible and limiting deaths and damage.
- Secrets! Decipher and Uncover the Path to the Secret Level!
- A Rockin' Soundtrack!
- Easy Mode! For beginners looking to learn the game without breaking a sweat.
- Gravity Wells, Portals, Icy Surfaces, Angry Eyeballs, Undead Kings, Rival Fights, Shifting Platforms, Vicious Man Eating Hearts, Elevator Rides...Oh MY!!
Exoder Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Fever Dream Gameworks allows for the contents of Exoder to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Exoder is legally & explicitly allowed by Fever Dream Gameworks. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/exoder/presskit.
About Fever Dream Gameworks
Fever Dream Gameworks is an independent, Video Game Development company with the goal of creating frightening, wondrous and macabre worlds.
More information on Fever Dream Gameworks, our logo & relevant media are available here.