Endless Island is a fantasy adventure MMORPG, placing you in the shoes of a stranded castaway on a small island, it tasks you to shape and build the island, with the assistance of your first mate (a beach ball), you create a vibrant community of sailors and progress to become governor of a small colony! And that's just the beginning of your adventures! With a large world to explore, many quests to do and monsters to slay, gear to craft and levels to gain, all within an interesting hand-crafted world. Invite your friends to play on our main server, or download the server files and host your own! Endless Island is also a free, open-source server that you can modify to shape your version of the game just how you want it! Share your modifications with us and the community on our forums, where you can find development support and more!
Endless Island Dedicated Server Complete Version: EIM + EOSERV + MySQL.
Endless Island Dedicated Server
Complete Version: EIM + EOSERV + MySQL.
- 75 unique and original map files, mainly of large 100x100 size.
- 96 quests and scripted NPC's.
- 14 class automated phase system.
- 262 balanced and useful items.
- 183 balanced and spawned NPC types.
- 1 skill (bandage self).
- Scripted island building / class upgrade / 15 phase system.
- Option to gift resources for island building system (easy mode default).
- Scripted phase syncing transportation system.
- Large world, fully spawned wildlife and enemies, all with drops and balanced stats.
- Numerous fully stocked shops that will buy your unwanted items.
- The preempts for a working economy (minus the players).
- Daily randomising quest system.
- Daily NPC greeting experience, numerous daily income systems.
- Daily trading system, daily pilgrimage and invasion systems.
- Daily specific stat focus, with randomised amount gained training system.
- Custom win/lose/tie gambling for coin and experience system.
- Unique and balanced stats formula.
- Numerous tier based equipment sets and crafted items.
- Numerous boss type areas and encounters.
- Renowned (based on activity) based crafting systems.
- Custom innkeeper home setting systems.
- Custom race / skin changing system.
- Custom title changing system.
- An arena for some lulz.
- A pirate themed vocabulary for scripted NPC's, yeargh!
EIM + EOSERV + MySql -
1) Download and extract the EIM archive to a location of your choosing.
2) Download and extract the EIM_Tools archive to a location of your choosing.
3) Run the MySQL_Start .bat file to start the Database Server.
4) Load HeidiSQL and log in to the default account (U:root P:root).
5) Navigate to Tools > User Manager, modify the username and password to your choosing, exit HeidiSQL.
6) Navigate to Config > Database and open mysql.ini with a text editor.
7) Update with your new database user and password, save the file.
8) Run EOSERV.exe to launch the server.
*Optional* Port-forward on port 8078 to allow incoming connections / players.
*Optional* Navigate to Config and edit sln.ini with a text editor, enable SLN as required.