El Cumpleaños de Coold ha llegado. Sin embargo, el regalo de sus amigos es más complejo de lo que parece, y se ha salido de las manos. Comparte la aventura a través de los numerosos mundos de la Alkimia y lidera a tu grupo en todos los tiempos y los lugares. ¿Alcanzarás la inmortalidad? ¿O la Piedra Filosofal se quebrará para siempre en tus manos?
Brave New World EUIV mod changelog
- Western Siberia no longer Wasteland
- Central Siberia no longer Wasteland
- Eastern Siberia no longer Wasteland
- Aztec is lucky nation until the historical start date of Spanish conquest (1519)
- Cusco/Incan is lucky nation until the historical start date of Spanish conquest (1532)
- Minor Lucky adjustements
- Added a new bookmark for The Fall of Ming
- Corrected CBs for the Revolt
- Shu is now Taoist
- Xi is now Taoist
- Various fixes for the Fall of Ming, such as low mandate, prestige and legitimacy for Ming
- Incan and andean provinces have been modified to not instantly become of "castillan" culture as soon as the Inca empire falls in 1532 (conquest was more gradual with even royal incas having their own state up to 1572). Most will give Spain control but still not be converted instantly to catholicism and castillan culture (in fact, andean cultures survive up to today in many regions in real life and are official cultures in Bolivia.)
- Various "group ideas" for generic nations slightly improved, corrected and/or diversified
Custom Nation Designer:
- Currently, double effect ideas work normally ingame but don't display correctly on the designer (seem "nameless")
- Added Neutral ideas (zero cost, give a positive and negative effect equivalent in each level)
- Added strings for (some) negative ideas
- Decision to get High American tech from Andean tech - Costs 3 years of income and 900 Admin points, requires admin tech 9
- AI nations can become Pirate Republics if they have the prerequisites
- Maya Nation can be formed in non-historical setups
- Incan Nation can be formed in non-historical setups
- Romans can reform into Inca id they have the necessary prerequisites
- Now every religion group can get the "battle pope" reform is they are a Theocracy and have "combat_heresy_reform"
* Added Curaca estate for Andean countries
* Added Huaca estate for Huaca official religion countries
* Added Yanakonas estate for andean countries
* Added Artisans estate for mesoamerican and andean countries
* Added Ritualist estate for mesoamerican and andean countries
* Added Panaka estate for Inti countries
* NEW RELIGION GROUP: Andean
- For cultural religions of the Andes region
- Andean religions can convert to other Andean religions
- Now can have Defender of the Faith
* NEW RELIGION GROUP: Mesoamerican
- For Aztec and Maya related religions
* NEW RELIGION GROUP: Pretheist
- For the "primitive" religions such as Animism, Totemism and Fetishism
* NEW RELIGION GROUP: Areligious
- This is for ideosyncracies not based on gods or the spiritual.
* NEW EASTERN RELIGION Zen:
Uses Piety mechanic
* NEW EASTERN RELIGION Taoism:
Uses Karma mechanic
Can convert with stability cost
* NEW ANDEAN RELIGION Huaca:
Huacas were sacred sites for andean cultures.
Huaca religion functions like Coptic in having sacred places, having five holy sites scattered across the Andes, two of which are uncolonized at game start and three with different owners.
It also can be Syncretic.
* NEW ANDEAN RELIGION Pachamama:
This is the cult of the Mother Earth godess, specially common amongst Aymara people.
It can be Syncretic as well.
Pachamama Harmonizes other religions from the group.
* NEW ANDEAN RELIGION Tihuanaco:
- Has a somewhat high tolerance for heretics of the Andean group.
- Can choose Personal Deity of the Andean group.
* NEW ANDEAN RELIGION Andesian Pantheon:
- Has a high tolerance for heretics of the Andean group.
- Can choose Personal Deity of the Andean group
- Has Syncretic Religion
* MODIFIED ANDEAN RELIGION Inti:
- Now uses Patriarch Authority and can comission Icons of legendary Inca rulers for bonuses.
- Now has a secondary religion mechanic to replace its own bonuses. Bonus of itself as a secondary religion reduced. (as in real life Shinto is almost always syncretic, specially with buddhism)
- Missionaries have more power in Shinto provinces (-1% instead of -2%)
-- Note: Syncretism is bugged in the base game, you may have to reload your savegame after going to main menu to choose syncretic faith if the button is grayed out. (this seems to happen specially if you use console commands.)
- Tengri: Can now have itself as syncretic religion because Shinto can. Gives +5% cavalry combat and +15% cavalry flanking.
- The Synthetic event also makes all countries in the Maya culture group of the High American tech group
- Andean and Mesoamerican nations can get to be High American Empires by paying five years of income if they have high enough ADM tech
- Andean and Mesoamerican nations can get off being "Primitive" with a special decision with DIP tech, but Reform_Religion still doesn't change.
- Primitive Nations don't get "state firearms regiments".
- Instead they get "Organized Armies" with +2% yearly army professionalism but it costs Unrest permanently
- Inti events can now change Inti "Patriarch Authority"
todo- Nenets no longer Wasteland (?)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.